Sunday, May 15, 2011

Marissa's Bridal Portraits

I cannot wait for the posts that will come this week featuring Marissa & Tyler's wedding! And thanks to Benfield Photography, I have the first installment for you today: Marissa's Bridal portraits. Marissa is one of the most stylish people I've ever met, so of course her Monique Lhuillier gown is nothing short of spectacular! And she wasn't going to settle for the same ole bridal portraits. Dale and Meredith captured her vision perfectly for a high fashion, unique bridal shoot. Enjoy the gorgeousness!
This one is one of my absolute favorites!

Head on over to the Benfield blog for more from her beautiful bridal shoot! One of my favorites is there (hint: frames).
And check back with us over the next few days for their incredible wedding last weekend.

No comments: