Friday, May 20, 2011

Anna & Michael are married!

On Saturday my sister married her high school sweetheart in a intimate ceremony on our Papa's farm. It was such a happy day and I cannot wait to share everything with you all.
While we wait to see the rest of the gorgeous photos by Shannon Walker, here's just a little sneak peak of their day!

 

Their new family!
Aren't my nieces beautiful?! I love those girls.

Some of the beautiful details...

Hopefully I'll have more to share with you over the next week. Thanks to Shannon for getting a sneak peak ready for us so quickly! Can't wait to see more.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

They look so happy! Can't wait to see more pics!

Jessica {Finishing Touch} said...

They are! I'm hoping to have more pics this week. I'll submit them to you for the Wedding Post as soon as I've got em!