Thursday, May 12, 2011

Anna & Michael say "I do" on Saturday

My sister {and best friend} is marrying her high school sweet heart on Saturday in a sweet ceremony on our Papa's farm. Her 2 daughters will walk her down the aisle where she'll say I Do. While I'm waiting with anticipation for their day, I wanted to give you a little sneak peak!
Here are a few pictures I snapped of her gorgeous custom calligraphy invitations from Molly's Paperie...
 
 
Anna and Michael's style is far from traditional, and while we wanted to formality of calligraphy, we didn't want the classic style. We were able to combine a traditional script with a modern block calligraphy to create invitations that were stunning, and perfect for them! We were even able to choose each word that we wanted to emphasize in script, and it couldn't have turned out better. My favorite part: "Papa's Farm"! I absolutely adore these invitations and hope you do too. A huge thank you goes out to Molly's Paperie for accomplishing our vision perfectly.

No comments: