Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Are you sick of Mason Jars yet?

If you had asked me this question 5 minutes ago I would have answered with a resounding YES. But that was before I saw this fabulous tutorial for painted mason jars! How adorable are these in your bright wedding colors?!
Colorful with white blooms, or in white too! They would be fantastic for a country wedding or filled with wild flowers for a more gardeny style. I'm excited for this new, fun way to re-purpose the hundreds of mason jars I have from weddings last year! Already getting my paint ready...

2 comments:

Sincerely Yours Paper inc. said...

Your title made me giggle! Yes, it's time for a new spin on Mason Jars...and this is just right! Love it. Great find, Mrs. Kersey!

-Amy Nelson Hannon

Jessica {Finishing Touch} said...

Haha. Glad to give you something to giggle about today :) Thanks Amy!