Monday, April 25, 2011

Sweet Sweet Words

Finishing Touch just received a new review on Wedding Wire from our sweet April bride, Kathryn:

Planning a wedding is a sometime overwhelming process and Jessica was right there beside me every step of the way with her invaluable knowledge, advice and creative ideas. She attended countless meetings with me and was always just an email or phone call away if I needed her. Having her there the day of the wedding alone was worth every penny. I was able to place everything in her capable hands and just enjoy the day. My wedding day was perfect thanks to Finishing Touch!


Kathryn, It was our pleasure to work with you for your beautiful wedding! I enjoyed every minute of it. You and Casey are such a great couple and I know you'll have a very happy life together. Congratulations to you both! Please keep in touch.

No comments: