Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kathryn & Casey: My Favorite Portrait

I'll let the photo speak for itself...
Now a little info:
After the ceremony, we wanted to give the guests time to arrive and get settled at the reception before Kathryn & Casey made their grand entrance. So I encouraged Melissa McCrotty to take the bride & groom for a quick little portrait session. The results are my favorite images of the day! They decided to visit to the parks at the Clinton Presidential Library which are an absolutely stunning backdrop for any photo session. With the fabulous light and relaxed Newly Weds the results are spectacular!
This particular shot was taken near the fountains just in front of the museum with the gorgeous bridge in the background. The sweet embrace, curve of their bodies, and the train of her gown...I love it all. This photo is absolutely beautiful!
To see more from their wedding, head over to Melissa's blog now. And check back next week when we post a new gallery!

No comments: