Thursday, April 14, 2011

Stella & Dot: Gorgeous Bridal Jewelry at a Fab Price!

I was introduced to Stella & Dot jewelry last weekend from a fabulous college friend who sells it in Ohio. I ordered a fantastic turquoise necklace that I cannot wait to wear this summer! And in looking for myself, I found some incredible pieces for my brides to be...
top, left: Charlotte Statement Necklace, $128.00 - top, center: Heirloom Deco Bracelet, $89.00 *my favorite -  top, right: Petra Fringe Earrings, $59.00 - bottom, left: Deco Drop Earrings, $44.00 - bottom, center: Sophia Pearl Bib Necklace, $118.00 - bottom, right: Set of 3 Stackable Deco Rings, $49.00
They also carry some beautiful, more dainty jewelry that is perfect for every day wear. These would also be great bridesmaid gifts for your favorite girls!
left: Penelope Necklace, $69.00 - center: Together Forever Necklace, $44.00 - right: Starry Night Necklace, $99.00
There are many more fabulous pieces online! Check them out online now.

And if you purchase anything, please give my friend credit. It's easy! All you have to do is click this link, and all purchases will go through her. Happy shopping!

No comments: