Thursday, April 28, 2011

Our Twist on a Royal Wedding

Just last month I collaborated on a photo shoot to die for! I was able to get creative and produce an absolutely beautiful set for photographer, Melissa McCrotty to shoot in. My vision: A Royal Picnic. Think Opulence & Extravagance in a lovely outdoor setting (Alda's Magnolia Hill in Little Rock, Arkansas). Think Marie Antoinette at her country home.

And it's absolutely perfect timing that I can finally share some of the images with you just hours before Prince William & Kate Middleton, now Princess Catherine, say "I Do". Enjoy our Royal Picnic...

fabulous layered invitation from Sincerely Yours Paper Inc
floral arrangements from Distinctive Designs by Tanarah, linen & vintage sofa from Party Time Rentals
"feast with us" tags from Sincerely Yours Paper Inc
calligraphy menu from Molly's Paperie



And we'll end with my favorite image of the day...
See, anyone can have a wedding day fit for royalty! So what do you think of our Southern twist on the Royal theme?

I hope you all enjoy the wedding of Prince William and Kate in just a few short hours! It will be influential in the wedding industry for years to come. I am waiting impatiently to see every little detail! Check back after the wedding for our take on the royal wedding - trends, fashion, and much more!

No comments: