Monday, April 12, 2010

One beautiful bride and a 200 year old veil!

Marion & Clark's wedding on Saturday was absolutely amazing, and I am so excited to share with you a first look at the gorgeous bride!
This is one of my favorite bridal portraits of all time! I love everything about it: the beautiful bride of course, the way it shows off her amazing heirloom veil, the soft quality, and the eye of the photographers. It is absolutely stunning!

For a more detailed look at the veil that dates back to the Napoleonic Era and other family heirlooms from Marion & Clark's wedding, check out my earlier post here.
If you'd like to see a little more from Marion's Bridal Portrait shoot, visit Benfield Photography's blog here, and for the first look at the wedding day photos, check out their blog here.

Stay tuned to see more from the amazing Benfield Photography as this week goes on! I can't wait!!

No comments: