Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fall Wedding Inspiration

I love this wedding inspiration photo shoot from 100 Layer Cake. So many amazing ideas for a beautiful outdoor inspired wedding.
I love the pine cones sprinkled across the table! Go to your local park and pick them up to use for your fall wedding decor. Free and fabulous.

Beautiful, vintage buttons serve as place card holders. Perfection for any vintage inspired wedding.

And last but definitely not least, the gorgeous baby's breath bouquet tied in raw silk...
Does it look familiar to anyone??? As soon as I saw this, it made me think of Lauren's bouquet from her January wedding. We used gold raw silk and did the ruffle detail up into the bouquet...
This gorgeous bouquet is still one of my absolute favorite wedding details we've ever created. And apparently it is going to be a big fall trend if 100 Layer Cake has anything to say about it!

No comments: