Monday, April 19, 2010

New Gallery Added: Marion & Clark!

Obviously, I am in love with Marion & Clark's stunning wedding photos. I've had a hard time narrowing down my favorites, but have finally done it! Here's just a little sampling of what I think are some of the greats...
One of my absolute favorites! I think it's because they're walking into their new life together. Cheesy I know, but that's what I see when I look at this photo.

Gotta LOVE the bridesmaids getting down! Memphis Soul Revue can make a party like no one else!

Just after the Sigma Chi Sweetheart Song

There are so many other amazing images that you must go on over to our website and check out their gallery of 30 or so of my favorites now!
And for even more, head on over to the fabulous website that Benfield Photography created for Marion & Clark's wedding images to see every shot they snapped throughout the evening.

I want to say congratulations again to Marion & Clark Donat. You are such a special couple - so much in love and with wonderful examples of marriage in your families. I know you will be happy for years and years to come. Best wishes as you get settled into your new life as husband and wife!

No comments: