Monday, April 5, 2010

The amazing Finishing Touch team!

Thanks to the uber-talented, Melissa McCrotty Photography of Russelville, I have some wonderful new photos of our team!

I scouted out some locations in downtown Little Rock early last week and found a great alley that I fell in love with! It was the perfect blend of that urban backdrop I wanted with a little bit of a vintage vibe too.

Here are a few of my favorites captured by the incredible eye of Melissa McCrotty...
Jessica Kersey, owner/event coordinator

Left: Kimberly Cheshier, my wonderful mother/assistant coordinator/artist on call
Center: Jessica Kersey, owner/event coordinator
Right: Anna Pitts, my beautiful sister/assistant coordinator/floral design perfectionist/and bride to be!

Logan Kersey, Finishing Touch's biggest fan/my amazing husband.

My nieces and worker bees...
Annaston (5 years old), our in house wedding cake designer!

Lydia Belle (3 years old), florist in training!

My favorite shot of the Finishing Touch wedding coordinators....
left: Anna, center: Jessica, right: Kimberly

For more great photos from our shoot last week, check out Melissa's blog.

As you can see, Melissa is extremely talented! If you are engaged and looking for an amazing photographer at an incredible price, she's the perfect fit! Check out Melissa McCrotty Photography's website for more information.

No comments: