Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In the Movies: The Time Traveler's Wife

I've been waiting for this movie for months! Sadly, I still have not seen it (I'm waiting to watch it with my sister). But, I absolutely love the dress they've chosen for the wedding scene. It's a simple, elegant, strapless gown by Lea-Ann Belter. If you've read the book, you'll know that this dress perfectly fits the personality & character of The Time Traveler's Wife - it keeps the focus on the importance of the wedding and not on a fancy gown.
The beautiful strapless gown chosen for Rachel McAdams is the Cecelia from Lea-Ann Belter's 2008 collection.

Here is a selection of gorgeous gowns from Belter's 2009 collection:
I love the flowing skirt of this gown!

Thanks to Martha Stewart for the photo from the movie.

No comments: