Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Snowy Shoot {Day 2}

Hey everyone!

I'm back with more from our MAGICAL snowy shoot with Erika Dotson Photography at Autumn Ridge Plantation! Today I'm sharing the unbelievable table design.
Working with Pam at Flora is always a treat. We had been talking for months about an all green floral design with minimal flowers using lots of texture, greenery, berries, and much more. When the snow started to fall, she worked with what she had in her shop and created this absolutely gorgeous centerpiece. It was like something out of my dreams!
Eventures braved the weather and icy roads to provide the beautiful velvet linen, place settings, chairs, and pillows.  So gorgeous.
And lets not forget about the crazy idea I had to use my shearling rug on the table. {FYI: I don't recommend getting shearling wet. It took several very stinky days to dry out in our garage after the shoot! Totally worth it though for these breathtaking results.}

I adore the way you can actually see the snow falling in these images from Erika Dotson Photography. It snowed on us for 3 straight hours. It was cold and wet, but it was awesome! Tomorrow I'm sharing more details. So come back...

No comments: