Monday, April 2, 2012

Sweet Sweet Words

Hey everyone!

We've been super busy the last few weeks with amazing Spring weddings and now have a few new reviews from those incredible brides and their families! Here's one I got last week from Mrs. Paige Duda that made me smile :)

Jessica Kersey and Finishing Touch Event Design were the reason behind my husband and I having an absolutely perfect wedding day down to every detail. Not only was the day heavenly, but the whole process leading up to the day was a breeze and actually fun! Jessica's main priority will always be maintaining your happiness. Through her design, she has the ability to help bring out your personality while adding her flawless taste.
The day of the ceremony and reception, she had such an effortless grace that was noticeable to all the guests. Everyone who came in contact with her mentioned to me and my husband how wonderful she was. Aside from the choice of groom :), hiring Jessica was the best decision I made about our wedding.
-Paige Duda, Bride, March 24, 2012
Photo by Erika Dotson Photography
Congratulations again Paige & Marty! You and your entire family were a joy to work with and I'm so happy for you both! Thank you for the sweet words, they absolutely made my week!

We've also received some other great reviews over the past couple of weeks. You can see them on our Wedding Wire page {HERE}!

No comments: