Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Paige & Marty: Eureka Springs Wedding: Ceremony Details

Hey Everyone!

I'm so excited to share with you this week Marty & Paige's amazing Eureka Springs wedding! There are so many fabulous details that I've had to break up the normal "detail" blog post into 2 days and today I'll be sharing just the ceremony details. I hope you love them as much as I do!

Paige carried a beautiful ivory bouquet with her grandfather's pins on the ribbons.
The bridesmaids wore chocolate full length gowns and carried lovely ivory & green bouquets.
The handmade paper flower guestbook was purchased from Etsy.
The sweet, petite programs from Molly's Paperie were tied with Sage ribbon.
The mothers & grandmothers wore charming pearl bracelet corsages
The groom's freesia boutonniere complimented the bride's bouquet
Stay tuned for their Reception Details tomorrow!

Thanks to Erika Dotson for the beautiful images.

No comments: