Friday, April 27, 2012

Shannon & Kirk: The Portraits

Hey everyone!

Today I have Shannon and Kirk's absolutely gorgeous portraits to share with you. These are always my favorite images from any wedding, because although I love the details, nothing is better than the look on the faces of two people on their wedding day. I've narrowed it down to my three favorites, enjoy...
all photos courtesy of Jason Crader Photography
 I hope you enjoyed Shannon & Kirk's wedding feature this week! If you want to see even more, head on over to Jason Crader's {BLOG} for much much more from their big day.

Vendor Love
Ceremony Venue: Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church
Reception Venue: Junior League of Little Rock
Wedding Planner: Finishing Touch Event Design
Photographer: Jason Crader Photography
Make Up Artist: Aaron Perkins at Face Your Day Studios
Rentals: Party Time Rentals
Specialty Linens: BBJ Linens
Caterer: Catering Creations
Band: Soul Shockers, Memphis Tennessee
Cakes: Mickey's Special Affairs

No comments: