Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Wedding Gown fit for Bella

So, like most girls and women throughout the country, I have to admit to loving the Twilight series. And I have a fabulous sneak peak for you! Of course, fashion designers across the world are already vying for the chance to design Bella's wedding gown for the final installment of the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn. Here are a few of my favorite designs...

From Lela Rose:

From Badgley Mischka:
From Erin Featherston:
And the winner in my book.....Monique Lhuillier:
She seriously took the gown straight out of my head!

Do we really have to wait a couple of years to see what is sure to be an INCREDIBLE wedding scene?! Check out the rest of the designers and their sketches at Instyle.

2 comments:

Paula said...

I like all 3 except the 2nd one. It just seems like Bella would wear something with more "fru-fru"...especially bc "you know who" picks out her gown and she would make it super girly, I think.

Jessica {Finishing Touch} said...

I'm not crazy about #2 either. I think it's a little too literally old fashioned.