Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vineyard Inspiration...

I created this inspiration board out of curiosity! My sister lives in Napa Valley and I'm dying for her to get engaged so that we can plan a gorgeous, nature inspired wedding at a vineyard in Napa. Here's my inspiration for that day...
I didn't want to go to literal with the colors, using deep Merlot and Champagne. Instead, I chose a green, ivory, and brown color scheme with touches of yellow thrown in. And it is perfect for the vineyard setting! The use of natural elements such as the moss, wheat, and wood tables left uncovered bring in the nature of the vineyard. Adding elegant vintage touches such as the chandeliers in the trees, silhouette portraits, and vintage skeleton keys as favors are the perfect twist to this gorgeous wedding.

Brooke: Get engaged already!

No comments: