Sunday, January 11, 2015

Only 3 more 2015 dates left!

Hey everyone!

My goal as a wedding planner is to make life easier for you. In an effort to dedicate myself fully to each of my clients, I am limiting the number of weddings we take on each year. This allows me personally to do an excellent job for each and every bride because I am able to focus on you and your needs. This also ensures that you won't be passed off to someone else on the Finishing Touch team, but that it will be me who is by your side every step of the way along with the amazing support of all of the other members of our team!
Do you want this type of personal experience and dedication from your wedding planner? Let us help to make your day one of a kind. Call us soon for your free bridal consultation. We only have 3 remaining dates available for 2015! Snatch one up today.
Wren Wedding - October 2014 - Horton Farms. Photo by Miles Witt Boyer Photography.

No comments: