Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Best of the Best of 2012: Silly Moments

Hey everyone!

This is one of my favorite categories, and I hadn't even planned to feature it until I was going through my files and kept laughing out loud recalling some of these fabulously funny memories from this years weddings. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Amanda belting it out with the band at her summer wedding! This was one of many awesome moments of the night! Photo by Carper Creative Photography.

Mary Shannon having a ball on the {very crowded} dance floor at her wedding! Photo by Eli Murray Photography.

Meg & Cash breaking it down at their reception! I love these photos so much! Images by Melissa McCrotty Photography.
Becca & Josh at their custom photo booth {obviously, the groom is a big outdoorsman!} Photo by Miles Witt Boyer.
Chelsea, the bride, dancing the the flower girl's song request: Call Me Maybe. Photo by  Hudson Photography.
 Hilarious, right?! Now come back this afternoon for my favorite sweet moments!

No comments: