Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 Bridal Preview: Fall

Hey everyone!

I was so honored to be asked to design & coordinate the 2013 Bridal Preview for the Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks and I had a blast with it! I was able to create some new & exciting things and I am so excited to finally have the professional photos to share with you!
First, let's explore Fall...
Fabulous custom designed leather table runners with nail heads set the foundation for this table's design. They're topped by gold chargers and gold rimmed dishware. We had a local shop create menus to affix to our birch strips to add texture to the table. And the wild, imperfect floral arrangement was the perfect centerpiece!
Tammy at Meridienne Dessert Salon created this stunning square cake to compliment the design of our fall table complete with a fruit topper and nail head details!
I had been dying to use these birch strips I found at Tanarah in Little Rock for months! This table was the perfect place for them, and I had these custom menus created using the birch as a backer. Love!
Silk pillows in the colors of our fall table cushioned the mahogany chiavari chairs.
Lovely cocktail table arrangement from Shirley's Flowers was created to compliment the large centerpiece and looks beyond perfect on our leather table runner!
I'm crazy about how this look came together!
I love this fall look for so many reasons! A big thank you goes out to Patricia at Interior Fabrics for not laughing in my face when I asked her to create these custom leather, nail-head accented table runners in just 2 short weeks over Christmas! And to Cole Fennel Photography for capturing our designs beautifully.

Vendor Love
Shirley's Flowers - Centerpieces
Shindig Paperie - Menus & Invitation
Meridienne Dessert Salon - Cake
Lightworks - Lighting
Intents Party Rentals - Tables & Chairs
Interior Fabrics & Design - Silk Pillows & Specialty Table Runners.
Cole Fennel Photography 
Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks

No comments: