Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Anthropologie does weddings, revisited

Hey everyone!

It's been quite a while since I've talked about my love affair with all things Anthropologie. So I thought it was time to do another feature on their wedding brand, BHLDN. Here are just a few of my favorites of their newest fabulous goodies...
trickling capelet, $140.00
Aiguille Gown, $1,200.00
Elysium Gown, $2,400.00

Marchioness Dress, $350.00

Firespark Earrings, $420.00

Montpartnasse Headband, $600.00

Curving Periphery Veil, $710.00
Amazing as always. But this time there's a definite nod to the 1920's and the Art Deco era which promises to be huge in the coming year! These are just a few of my favorite things{cue the Sound of Music song}. There are so many other stunning pieces on their website: www.bhldn.com So browse away and enjoy!

No comments: