Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sweet Sweet Words

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the blogging hiatus! I promise to get back to it next week and share lots of great information and inspiration for you. To start, I'd like to share a sweet review I received from Suzanne Yerton, one of our fabulous June brides...
"Planning a wedding during your first year of pharmacy school sounds hard, right? Not when Jessica is on your team! (That sounds like a corny commercial but it is TRUE) Jessica was so courteous, graceful, efficient, understanding, flexible, organized and SO much more! I thought because I had so much going on, some aspects of my "perfect wedding" would have to be sacrificed. Jessica and her team made sure that everything turned out perfectly! My wedding day exceeded what I ever thought it could be!"
photos by Hudson Photography
Thank you so much Suzanne for the sweet words. I'm so happy for you and Caleb and I know you'll have a very happy life together. Love you guys!

For more reviews from our past clients, head over to Wedding Wire now. 

No comments: