Monday, November 21, 2011

Open your eyes, look up to the sky and see...

Hey everyone!

I had the immense pleasure to design a bohemian photo shoot earlier this month and I just can't wait any longer to show you a TINY sneak peak....
photos by Melissa McCrotty
The wooden structure that we had built, created the perfect focal point for our design. Hanging from the peak is an antique brass light pendant, and on the wooden pedestal table we have an amazing array of flowers by Tanarah in copper and cobalt blue thrifted containers.

This turned out exactly as I had imagined. And the images with our models are absolutely breathtaking! I cannot wait to show you more...Unfortunately, I have to wait until we have been accepted or rejected by the magazines and blogs we've submitted to. Until then, belt out a little Bohemian Rhapsody with me...

No comments: