Friday, February 11, 2011

Ribbons Galore!

Get ready to see ribbons everywhere in weddings this coming year! I, for one, am so excited about this fabulously fun new trend!
from a 2010 Nashville, TN wedding
beautiful ribbon detail on chiavari ceremony chairs
from a recently featured wedding on Grey Likes Weddings
ribbon wands for get away, available from Mary Dann
And last, you might remember this Texas wedding by David Tutera from his WE TV show, My Fair Wedding. It's full of fantastic ribbon details...
ribbons hold their placecards
ribbons acted as the backdrop for their wedding ceremony
And ribbons hung from their live chandeliers over each table at the reception. Photos courtesy of Snapshots Photography.

This is a fun, perfectly southern, new trend that I'm looking forward to in 2011!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Obviously we know I love this! I'm actually headed to Hobby Lobby today to scoop up some more ribbon.

Jessica {Finishing Touch} said...

I do know! I was thinking of you when I posted it.
I'm using ribbon details in a wedding in July. Can't wait to see yours!!