Monday, February 14, 2011

BHLDN unveiled!

As everyone in the wedding world is, I'm now obsessed with Anthropologie's new wedding line, BHLDN. It's everything you would imagine from Anthropologie: whimsical, ethereal, a little quirky, and completely beautiful!

I actually asked my husband yesterday if we can get married again so that I can wear an Anthropologie wedding gown...he said no :) So, I'll have to live through all of you!

I've been trying and trying to narrow down the items I wanted to share with you today, and had a hugely difficult time! So, instead, I thought I'd put together a stunning wedding ensemble with everything the fashionable bride needs for her big day. And here are my favorite pieces from the new BHLDN collection all put together...

The gown:
pleated fantasy gown: $3,600.00

The accessories:
bow-topped slingbacks: $310.00

graupel necklace: $750.00
smoke crystal head wrap: $290.00
The bridesmaids:
rivulet dress: $1,600.00
I know! It's really pricey for a bridesmaid, but it's my fantasy pairing, so sue me! The Rivulet dress also comes in ivory and is a stunning wedding gown!

This amazing pleated wedding gown with the blush shoes to soften it and the gorgeous statement jewelry are perfectly complimented by the sage green bridesmaid gown with pleating of its own! What a beautiful color scheme! I am already imagining the blush, sage, and silver wedding with gorgeous sage & silver linens, blush flowers overflowing the tables, and gorgeous candle light. LOVE!

And a few other great items that I just had to share from their new collection...

The perfect short dress:
origami pleated dress: $260.00
 A sapphire bolero? Yes please!
bow topped bolero: $120.00
 Beautiful lingerie:
vanity table peignoir: $250.00
And more gorgeous dresses for bridesmaids and wedding guests:
starburst pleated shift: $200.00
savoy dress: $220.00
Now go immediately and look through each and every items in their new line! BHLDN is heaven!

No comments: