Thursday, December 23, 2010

Katie & Tripp: Wedding Story

When I first met Katie she told me that she wanted the ceremony to be as long as possible because it was her favorite part. As I'm sure you can guess, this is the opposite of most brides! I thought it was such a wonderful thing that she was putting the emphasis on the ceremony uniting she and Tripp rather than the party {although the party was pretty amazing too!}

Because Katie loves the ceremony so much, I wanted to include several photos of the pre-ceremony and ceremony for you to enjoy!

A couple of getting ready images...
I love how everyone is fixing them both. So cute!

The bridesmaids each signed the bottom of Katie's beautiful shoes...
I love this little touch!

Katie and her father...
Such a sweet father daughter moment.

Katie and the flower girl...
I am crazy over the flower girl dress. It's a simple loose fitting, traditional gown that lets her be a comfortable little girl. No tulle, no glitz, just adorable.

The men...
Tripp's bestMEN were his dad and granddad. It brings tears to my eyes even now that he is so close with them that they were the ones he wanted by his side at the altar.

As with any fall wedding in Arkansas, the guys had to take a break from photos to look back through the window and keep up with the football game!
If only we had beat Auburn...
The guys were literally yelling every few minutes and I was worried they were going to interrupt the mass that was going on in the sanctuary!

And finally, the ceremony....

The kiss...{All photos courtesy of Brooke Robinson Photography}

Next up...RECEPTION!

No comments: