Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Alli & Ben: Portraits & First Look

Alli & Ben's portraits literally take my breath away. So lets just dive right in and let the photos do the talking...

Alli & Ben chose to do a First Look, which I always encourage unless you have strong feelings against it. This is my favorite image from their First Look...Not only do you get amazing photos like the one above, but you get a very private time together where you can hug and cry and talk. If you wait to see each other until the ceremony, those sweet, natural moments aren't possible. And trust me when I tell you, after you see your groom you'll both be so much more relaxed. The nerves evaporate and your left with pure excitement! Here you can see the progression of Alli & Ben's First Look...
{click to enlarge and see their sweet expressions}

Here are a few of my favorite portraits after their First Look...
Incredible right?! Kudos to Hudson Photography for capturing the day and their emotions perfectly!

Come back tomorrow for their ceremony & reception. You don't want to miss it!

No comments: