Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Sweet Words

When I was 16 years old I had planned my wedding for every season, read tons of bridal magazines and became a member of TheKnot.com. Of course the wedding changed over the years, but my love of TheKnot didn't. I've looked at their site religiously for years, so it was a huge thrill to receive this email from an Editor for TheKnot back on March 3rd. It absolutely made my month, so I thought I'd share it with you all...

Hi Jessica,

This may seem very random, but I was doing some online research and came across your blog/site. Love it! I’m a born-and-raised Arkansan myself, now living in New York, and it made me so happy to randomly find a talented Arkansas wedding designer. Just wanted to send a little kudos your way!
xoxo
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Susan Waits
Editorial
The Knot Inc.
Thank you Susan for your sweet words! I cannot tell you how much it meant to me. And for all the brides to be out there, you can't find a better resource for inspiration than The Knot!

5 comments:

Kirsten Blowers said...

How fun and very special!!!

Jessica {Finishing Touch} said...

Thanks Kristin! I was very excited about it.

Casey said...

How exciting!!! Yaaay! Go Jessica!!! :)

Melissa McCrotty said...

Jessica, that is just too, too cool! Congratulations!

Ashley Rose Rausch said...

Susan was a friend of mine in College :) Such a sweet girl! Congratulations!!