Monday, March 15, 2010

Ashley's Bridal Portraits!

Now that Ashley and John are married, we can share the unbelievably gorgeous bridal portraits from Benfield Photography! Ashley met them at the Mayo Hotel in Tulsa just weeks before the wedding. These are a couple of my favorites...
I adore laughing pictures! Who doesn't love a bride who looks this happy?!

And this one may be my favorite, although it's hard to choose. I love the lighting, the back of her gown, and the artistic composition. It's absolutely gorgeous!

To see a more of Ashlely's bridals, check out Benfield Photography's blog.

2 comments:

Benfield Photography said...

Awesome! I can't wait for your blog to be decorated with all sorts of images from their wedding! Kind of unbelievable!

Jessica {Finishing Touch} said...

I'm with you! Can't wait to see the rest!!