Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sweet Sweet Words

As I'm looking ahead to all the work to be done in the next few days for an incredible wedding this weekend, it is such a blessing to receive a sweet thank you in the mail from the new Mrs. Michelle Khamis.
One of the Assyrian traditions was guests throwing money at the bride and groom as they danced. The groom's sister put the bills together to make sashes for Michelle and George that they happily wore at the end of the night!

Michelle & George were married 3 weeks ago in an amazing celebration and joining of families & cultures. We worked with Michelle to stretch her budget and help make her ideas and designs happen. This sweet letter was in my mailbox yesterday:

Dear Jessica,

I wanted to thank you for doing such a great job at our wedding. I couldn't have picked a better person to help me organize and put together the vision for our wedding. You and your staff did a wonderful job coordinating our day - even down to directing my hyper flower girl down the aisle!

Being a budget conscious bride, I appreciate you always looking out for our budget and not stopping until we were able to find the most economical solution. Your attention to detail, talent with my flowers, and bending over backwards to ensure my day went smoothly really tells a lot about you and why your company is a success.

I look forward to recommending you to those you may need your service. And look forward to our paths crossing again in the future.

Thanks,
Michelle Stewart Khamis
cake by Mickey's Special Affairs, floral designs (cake cascade, centerpiece, and bridal bouquet) by Finishing Touch.
photos by Melody-Hubbell Photography

Thank you Michelle! You don't know what letters like that do for me. It is amazing to hear that our hard work and dedication are appreciated and it makes me want to work harder and do better for all of my future brides. This is why Finishing Touch was started and why we continue to do our job happily!

No comments: