Monday, June 17, 2013

Emmarie & Matt: The Invitations

Hey everyone!

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite elements of Matt & Emmarie's wedding, their invitations! These are as custom and personal as you can get and I love everything about them.

They started by choosing a hand stamped invitation, which Matt and Emmarie wanted to do themselves. Antiquaria created the gorgeous stamps, Shindig Paperie provided the paper, and Matt and Emmarie got to work!

Next, we met with Shindig Paperie again to discuss their RSVP cards. We came up with a wonderfully unique idea to use sweet and quirky postcards from Emmarie's family's collection. We chose 5 different post cards and Shindig Paperie did the rest turning these hundred year old post cards into the perfect RSVP cards. 

And here's the final product...
I love the character that a detail like this brings to a wedding. Emmarie and I loved this post card on top! It makes me laugh and I think it's so perfect for a couple who with a wonderful sense of humor like Emmarie & Matt. Their guests didn't want to mail the RSVP cards back they loved them so much! Don't be afraid to think outside of the box for your wedding details. Your guests will thank you for it!

No comments: