Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Paige & Marty's Gallery is Up!

Hey everyone!

We have another new gallery added to {OUR WEBSITE}. Paige & Marty's sweet Eureka Springs wedding is now posted! It was an absolutely fabulous wedding {featured in the newest issue of {ARKANSAS BRIDE}, on stands now} photographed by {ERIKA DOTSON} back in March. Trust me, you want to check it out...
These are just a few of my favorites. There are 30 or so of the best of the best on our website now. Click {HERE} to see them all!

1 comment:

John Cain Sargent said...

Jessica, oh how I wish you would have more work in Dallas! You were a FABULOUS coordinator to work alongside and Erika was raving about you the whole day too. I Loved your attention to detail for this day. Working with Erika was an absolute blast and I just think she's top-notch, and your work combined resulted in breathtaking images. All my best to y'all from Texas!