Friday, February 24, 2012

Sweet Sweet Words

Hey everyone!

Today I opened the mail to find a very sweet surprise! Susannah, one of our fabulous fall brides, sent us a Thank You note. I choose to share these every once in a while, because getting them refreshes me and reminds me again and again why I do what I do. Here are her kind words...

Jessica, 
This hug is for you! Everything was wonderful. Thanks so much for your time, patience, and creative touches! The success was all in the details and you were great. Thanks for helping with this special time in our lives. 
Susannah
Susannah & Tommy on their wedding day. Photo by Benfield Photography.

Getting little notes like this make my day! Susannah, you are so welcome! Your wedding was one of the highlights of my year and I'm so glad to see you and Tommy happy. I hope your 2012 is exciting and fabulous!

No comments: