Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Art Inspired Wedding Cakes

Hey everyone!

I've been completely absorbed with brainstorming for a wedding we have coming up at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art next summer. That wedding is going to be absolutely amazing! In part because of the venue and in part because the entire design is going to be inspired by art. During my searching, I've found some incredible wedding cakes that are inspired by art and I'm slightly obsessed....
Gustav Klimt inspired wedding cake
Piet Mondrian inspired cake. Maybe my favorite because of the surprise factor!
Jackson Pollock inspired wedding cake.
Do you love this idea as much as I do? I see no reason why your wedding cake shouldn't be a work of art in itself and I cannot wait to see what we come up with for the Crystal Bridges wedding. Mark your calendars now!

No comments: