Thursday, November 25, 2010

Taking a Moment to Give Thanks

I am thankful for so many things this holiday season. In addition to all the normal things: heath, family, and amazing friends, there is so much more. Finishing Touch has grown tremendously in 2010 - we've more than doubled the number of weddings since last year! And none of this would be possible without all of our amazing brides, grooms, and their families. So thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

I couldn't be more thankful for our team: Anna, my sister, and Kimberly, our mom.
In addition to being there for me to bounce ideas off of them at every step of the design process, they step in to work all of our events with me to help make sure they run smoothly and that everything is absolutely perfect. There truly would be no Finishing Touch without them. I love you both so much! Also thank you to Sidney who has been an incredible intern this year! I cannot wait to see what is to come for you in the future. I'm sure your hard work will take you far.

And to my amazing husband, Logan, I am so thankful for your support and encouragement. Thank you for making me laugh every day. You keep me going, and I love you with all of my heart. XOXO

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments: