Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sweet Sweet Words

I received this email on the morning following an amazing wedding. It's from a sweet mother of the bride whom I worked with last month. This is why I do what I do!

Dear Jessica,

It was perfect! I cannot thank you enough for all you did from the hundreds of emails back and forth to your creative ideas and expertise. I don't know how anyone does it without a wedding planner; I promise to promote you anytime I am asked. You were delightful, sweet and so accommodating.
Again, cannot thank you enough for all you did to make the weekend so very special. The band was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you again,
Beth

A sneak peak from Katie & Tripp's gorgeous wedding by Brooke Robinson Photography...
I should have a CD of their images by early December and their gallery will be up shortly after! I'll keep you posted. Trust me, you want to come back!!

No comments: