Thursday, October 22, 2009

AMAZING Napa Field Wedding

The absolutely breathtaking fall wedding of Southern California photographer Jessica Claire is something that has been all over the web this week. Although many of you have probably already seen some of the images, I couldn't resist! Here are a few of my favorites by genius photographer Jose Villa.
They literally created a chapel in a field using salvaged windows, doors, and much more! I adore the eclectic feeling they created. The doorway into the dining area is nothing short of genius! And the beautiful vintage lounge is the icing on the cake.

Can you say perfection? That going away dress screams Grace Kelly!

This amazing Napa wedding is nothing short of a dream! They created a beautiful fantasy world in an empty field. It's official, I'm in love...

2 comments:

kiki said...

Oh my goodness. That has Brooke written all over it. Or maybe Kiki and Docs 25th!!!!

Jessica {Finishing Touch} said...

definitely!