Monday, November 24, 2008

Wedding Coordination with 15 Minutes Notice!

My husband was a groomsman in a friend's wedding this weekend. I went as a guest, but quickly became more. The poor bride was so stressed out by all of the questions she was being asked, the huge number of guests without seats, and details of the wedding processional that she was in tears. I was already there, so when she asked, I stepped into my usual role 15 minutes before the ceremony began. I was happy to help, and she was able dry her eyes and focus on becoming Mrs. Rogers! The ceremony went off flawlessly!

For all of the brides who think you can do it on your own, it's not worth the stress to save a few bucks! Hire someone to help, at least for the day of your wedding. Let someone else deal with the stresses, so you can be the bride!

No comments: