Monday, August 22, 2016

Courtney and Dom's Wedding: A Bohemian Dream

Hi everyone!

This wedding is special to me for a lot of reasons, but mostly because Courtney has been an integral part of the JLK Weddings team for 5 years! She married her long time love, Dom, in June at a wedding that was so perfectly them. It was full of joy, and laughter, and love. And I couldn't be more proud to have been a small part of this perfect bohemian wedding.







































This may be the most photos I have ever included in one blog post! I just couldn't choose. They are all dynamite. I love every detail and every moment from this joyful wedding day!

Vendor Love:
Miles Witt Boyer Photography
Arkansas BBQ Company
Retrotender
Rockford Grange at Bear Hollow Ranch
Sound Scientist
Fork & Crust
JLK Weddings

No comments: