Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Becca & Adam: Sweet Words

Hey everyone!

A couple of weeks after Becca and Adam's spring wedding, we got a beautiful letter in the mail and Becca has given me permission to share it with you all...

Jessica & the entire Finishing Touch Event Design Team:

Where do I start? THANK YOU a million times would not convey my love for you all. You know when you are engaged, everyone says "aren't you just ready for the wedding to be over?" My response was always "it has been so easy, I have Jessica!" I truly enjoyed every moment of my engagement and wedding planning. From our first meeting at the bath house, you took my thoughts and wishes and began working! You took a new, difficult venue and made it work! I never once stressed or had to do any leg work. You did it all AND did it while you were pregnant!
Our wedding day was absolutely perfect all thanks to you. Even with the Rain! The bath house was absolutely gorgeous. It was more than I ever could have expected! I remember standing under the tent in awe, just taking it all in. 

So THANK YOU for making our wedding so special! Thank you for dealing with me while having a newborn baby. You are so very talented and I am thankful you used that talent on our wedding. I will sing your praises for many years! I also may have to email you for old times sake! Tell Kiki thank you too! 

Much love and appreciation, 
Becca & Adam Effrein

This beautiful note brought tears to my eyes. This is absolutely why we love our job! We are so happy to have had the opportunity to work with you both. Much love!!


No comments: