Monday, February 3, 2014

I had a baby!

Hey everyone!

So I'm sure you're wondering where I have been these last couple of weeks. Our sweet baby boy, William "Liam" Logan Kersey was born on January 17th at 7:56pm. He was 10 days early, weighed 6lb 13oz, and was 19in long. It was the hardest, most incredible, proudest moment of my life. And I feel extremely blessed.

I'm taking a little time away from blogging to enjoy these early days with our new son...and to figure out how to function on very little sleep! :) Just in case you were wondering how adorable he is, here are a few images from his Newborn Session with Raye Law Photography...

Thank you all for understanding as I take a little time to figure out this whole mom thing! And thank you so much for the outpouring of love and support during this new adventure!

No comments: