Monday, October 24, 2011

Sweet Sweet Words

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share with you our amazing new review from Mrs. Sherri Hammett...
www.benfieldphotography.com
Jessica, and the Finishing Touch team, were a blessing to work with. She captured every detail our dream wedding perfectly! I was recommended to her services by one of my photographers, and cannot tell you how great it was to actually enjoy my day, rather than be bogged down with details. Jessica took care of everything! From ensuring that contracts were being delivered to set up and take down the day of, all I had to do was sit back and enjoy being the bride. She was so easy and pleasant to work with and extremely prompt in replying to each of the questions (or panic moments) that I had. You will not regret having her be part of your day, as well! I promise, it was one of the best decisions I made!! Thank you a million times!! We loved every little detail.
www.benfieldphotography.com
Sherri - It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and Ryan. I can't thank you enough for the sweet review. I wish you both the best in your new life together and hope that you'll keep in touch!

If you're interested in our services, you can find more reviews from our brides at the Wedding Wire.

No comments: