Friday, September 30, 2011

Maggie Austin...enough said.

Hey everyone!

I've blogged about my love for DC wedding cake designer extraordinaire, Maggie Austin's, masterpieces before and I feel the need to do it again. Every time I see one of her designs I'm inspired to create an entire event around it. They're stunning works of art, and I'll let them speak for themselves.

The perfect modern white wedding cake...

Amazing smaller designs...

Beautiful 2 tiered cakes...

White on white on white...

Unbelievable hand painted designs...


An unexpected black and white look....

And her cookies. They are so beautiful, I would literally frame them and hang them on my wall...

Are you as inspired as I am? For more of her absolutely beautiful designs, head on over to Maggie Austin's website now. And enjoy...

2 comments:

kiki said...

Edible Art!

sleeved wedding dresses said...

It is amazing to see so many beautiful wedding cake.