Thursday, August 25, 2011

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Vandermeer!

Hey everyone!

Sarah and Jordan were married on Saturday in a sweet summer wedding at East Square Plaza in Fayetteville. Jordan's family & friends flew in from Alaska to be there with him. And both families embraced their union beautifully!
Sarah and her mom brought in Finishing Touch to coordinate the week of their wedding and to make sure things happened perfectly. So I can't claim any responsibility for the design of the wedding, it was all them! And I think it turned out as sweet as can be. I hope to have professional photos for you in a month or 2, but until then I just wanted to share a few quick iPhone snaps I took of the details...



Congratulations again Sarah and Jordan! I wish you nothing but the best in your marriage and your life in Alaska!

1 comment:

Lucas Cornwell said...

It was great working with you! Beautiful wedding!! Photos will be available soon!

Luke
Lucas Cornwell Photography
http://lucascornwell.com