Monday, June 27, 2011

Sweet Sweet Words

Hey everyone!

I just love getting thank you notes from our brides and grooms, and today I got the sweetest review from the new Mrs. Wells. Marissa & Tyler were married last month and we worked together for 18 months to make their big day absolutely perfect.
photo by Benfield Photography
Reviews like this remind me how much I love my job...

Jessica at Finishing Touch Event Design was the best decision we ever made. I know for a fact that I couldn't have planned our wedding without her. She allowed us to enjoy the engagement and wedding process without stress! The  "value for cost " rating should be a 20/5 because her services were absolutely priceless in our book. Not only was she very professional, but she became a friend. When I have an event that I need help planning, you better believe Jessica is my first phone call. I will and have recommended her to everyone that asks about our wedding. We have had nothing but excellent reviews on the whole wedding as well as our planner(s). If you only have room in your budget for one thing... make sure it's a wedding planner and Jessica is my pick!

Thank you so much to you both for the sweet words! Reviews like this are what keep me going in this crazy, busy career I've chosen. Happy brides & grooms are why I do what I do. I love you guys!

No comments: