Sunday, October 17, 2010

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Hollowell!

Katie & Tripp were married last night in one of the most fun weddings I've had the pleasure to be a part of. The fall decor was stunning, the food & service was spectacular, and the band was beyond entertaining!
Until we have some of the amazing wedding photos from Brooke Robinson Photography, I thought I'd share a few pre-wedding images...

Here are just a couple of my favorites of their engagement photos:For more, head on over to Brooke's blog.

And a couple of Katie's gorgeous bridal portraits:
{bouquet by Brick Street Botanicals, Rogers, AR}
Isn't she beautiful?! For more from her bridal portrait session, click here for Brooke's blog.

I cannot wait to see how Brooke & her 2nd shooter, Kristin Hartness, captured the moments and the details of Katie & Tripp's beautiful wedding day. I'll share soon!

No comments: