Friday, July 16, 2010

Sweet Sweet Words

I love my brides & grooms! I just received this sweet thank you note from Tyler & Kevin who were married 2 months ago...

Jessica,
Words cannot describe how much we appreciate all of your hard work to make our wedding day such an amazing event. It was more than we ever imagined and are so thankful for everything that you did for us! It was so nice to have you to rely on for advice and ideas. Your creativity is amazing and you really made our small ideas come alive. It was such a joy working with you and your team. We know that our wedding day would not have been as amazingly perfect without all of your help. Thank you so much for everything. We will never forget how wonderful it was to work with Finishing Touch Event Design!
Sincerely,
Tyler & Kevin Williams

Getting such wonderful thank you notes reminds me why I do what I do. I love my job!

No comments: