Monday, May 17, 2010

Meet Casey & Andrew!

Casey Sowers and Andrew Shelor are getting married in August in Fort Smith. They are such a sweet couple and I cannot wait for their big day! I've been working this week on the final designs for their wedding which is going to be absolutely stunning! So it was perfect timing when I saw Dale Benfield's blog post of their gorgeous engagement photos. Here's just a few of my favorites...

I LOVE how happy they look in this one...To check out more from their fabulous engagement session, head on over to Benfield Photography's blog now.

2 comments:

Casey said...

Yay!! You are great!! Glad that I talked to you about 15 times yesterday!! So thankful to have you helping us!!

Jessica {Finishing Touch} said...

Of course! I'm getting so excited seeing it all come together!! You're wedding is going to be amazing.